Rusk Worx Firm Hold spray is an aerosol hairspray suitable for all hair types. It may be used to fix completed hairstyles as well as mold and sculpt wet hair. It gives gloss to your hair and provides UV protection, which is essential. On humid days, the spray may also be used to prevent frizziness. It’s meant to be nonstick and last a long time. It comes in a conventional hairspray can with a capacity of 10 oz.
- This spray works great for retaining any hairdo on any hair type, male or female, particularly fine hair.
- Certain hairstyles, such as curls, may be difficult to achieve with fine hair, but this Rusk hairspray makes the process a little simpler.
- It is effective for styling wet hair.
- If you use hairspray a couple times each week, you’ll get a lot of mileage out of this.
- The quantity of shine provided by the spray is ideal; it lends that extra clean aspect to your haircut.
- It doesn’t leave your hair stiff or crunchy, like many hairsprays do, but it does provide enough hold to help your hairdo stay longer than it would without hairspray.
- It dries quickly, doesn’t flake, and isn’t too oily.
- The fragrance is nice but not overbearing.
- Although your hair will not feel stiff or oily after applying this hairspray, it may feel a little sticky.
- This doesn’t last long, but it may make you avoid touching your hair for a few hours.
Overall, many who have used it appear to like it; many declare it to be their go-to hairspray for several years. It has excellent grip for all hair types, wet or dry, male or female. It has a lovely gloss and does not add any undesired texture to your hair while yet providing enough grip. Rusk makes a variety of hairsprays, but this one seems to be the most popular among customers.