When a customer walks into the beauty shop and inquires about how they should apply their makeup, the bareMinerals Get Started Kit is the first thing that comes to my mind. Why? It is quite easy to use, and the price is very reasonable. You don’t need anything more to produce a stunning natural appearance since you already have it all.
Why do you need to have this kit in your collection?
In the event that you are not skilled at filling out applications, the tiered application procedure is both fast and simple.
You don’t like the way that traditional makeup looks or feels, do you?
Makeup that is considered conventional might aggravate skin that is prone to acne and congestion. The foundation formulae produced by bareMinerals do not clog pores and include zinc, which is beneficial to the healing process.
The instructional DVD walks you through each stage of the application process, teaching you all you need to know to look like a pro!
So, what’s inside?
- Original foundation with SPF 15 available in two tones
- Original Mineral Veil Warmth All Over Face Colour Full Flawless Face Brush Flawless Application Brush Maximum Coverage Original Mineral Veil Warmth All Over Face Colour Full Flawless Face Brush Prime Time Foundation Primer Concealer Brush Primer Time
- Get Started DVD
If you walk to any counter at a department store and purchase these things individually, you should anticipate paying a sum that is far more than £49.00 (that’s the price in British pounds).
After the delivery of your Bare Minerals Get Started Kit, the first thing you’ll want to do is, simply put, Get Started.
Take a seat, get yourself a cup of tea, and then open the box. Start up the DVD player, flip through the chapters, and become acquainted with the material. However, I’ve learned the hard way via my own experiences that we ladies are often impatient… so here’s a simple tutorial!
To get started, you need to make sure that your skin is both clean and moisturized.
- In the first step, apply Prime Time to the surface of the skin using sweeping motions and your hands. Do not massage it in.
- The second step is to pour a little bit of the mineral foundation into the top of the container.
- Step Three: Using the brush of your choice, swirl it around in the lid of the container. To get rid of any residue, tap the lid with the side of the brush.
- Step Four: Buff the whole face using circular movements, making sure to cover all areas.
Repeat steps 2, 3, and 4 as many times as necessary to attain the required coverage.
Your skin should now appear even in skin tone. If you feel that some spots need more coverage, go back over them with the concealer brush.
- Step Five: Warmth should be applied in a measured quantity in order to redefine the contours of your face. Because it is such a dark color, you need to use extreme caution.
- Step Six: Place a tiny quantity of the Mineral Veil in the container, and proceed with the application process described in Steps Two, Three, and Four (above).